What is Earthwool glasswool insulation?
Earthwool® glasswool insulation is a high performance glasswool insulation product with combined energy saving, sound absorbing and fire resistance features. The natural brown colour of Earthwool® glasswool insulation comes from the use of revolutionary ECOSE® Technology.
Earthwool glasswool insulation provides installers and home-owners with unrivalled benefits not associated with traditional glasswool or polyester: Manufactured using recycled glass bottles, naturally occurring raw materials and bonded using a bio-based technology with no added formaldehyde, phenols, acrylics, artificial colours, bleaches or dyes.
- Compression packed to reduce handling
- Non-combustibility - it cannot catch fire
- 'Super-soft' fibre for easier installation - virtually itch free
- Low dust
- No added artificial colour - it's naturally brown- No chemical smell
- No chemical smell
- No added phenol or formaldehyde for enhanced indoor air quality
Earthwool glasswool insulation represents a new benchmark for sustainability in construction in New Zealand.