Mammoth makes it easy to have a warm and healthy home.
Whether you’re building new or retro-fitting your existing home, we’ve got a simple Mammoth™ insulation product to suit.
Mammoth is the modern option in home insulation with a soft, friendly-fibre solution that is free of glues, binders, formaldehyde and pesticides. Mammoth's 100% polyester insulation uses fibres from recycled plastic bottles and so you'll be able to feel good in your warmer, healthier home knowing that you've reduced the planet's landfills.
Mammoth is soft, non-itch insulation so you don't need to wear gloves, goggles and coveralls to handle it - it truly is the feel good insulation.
Mammoth polyester insulation absorbs no moisture and is backed by a 50 year Manufacturer's warranty.
Mammoth Product range
Mammoth polyester insulation is the feel-good brand that everyone can warm to. Mammoth has thermal and acoustic solutions for new and existing homes and commercial buildings.
Mammoth is the modern, safe insulation option designed for New Zealand homes and commercial buildings.
Mammoth has a range of thermal and acoustic polyester insulation products that have excellent functional performances and are backed by a 50 year manufacturers warranty and certifications to verify their performance, safety and sustainability.
Mammoth polyester thermal and acoustic insulation products are made including fibres from recycled plastic bottles so you can feel good about doing your bit to protect the environment while making your place more comfortable and more energy efficient.
To give you even more confidence, all Mammoth polyester insulation products have now achieved the highest certification status under the Living Building Challenge's Declare programme verifying that they are free of Red List ingredients like formaldehyde, pesticides and other toxins.
New and existing homes, schools, offices and public buildings are using New Zealand made Mammoth polyester insulation to improve the warmth, comfort and acoustics of their properties - Mammoth Modern Insulation is a sustainable choice.
A Sustainable Choice
- All Mammoth products are Red List Free - International Living Future Institute.
- Manufactured within a carboNZero certified organisation.
- Mammoth products contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste.
- Mammoth products are made in a near zero waste production process and all products are fully recyclable.
Mammoth Insulation for builders
The easy, safer option for New Zealand builders
Mammoth polyester insulation creates warmer, healthier homes for New Zealanders and also creates an easier, healthier work environment for builders.
- It's soft, non-itch and non-toxic
- No need for protective gear like gloves, face-masks and overalls.
- With no gloves, handling the product is easier.
- The friendly fibres are heat bonded together so there's no glues or binders.
- Polyester is not a potential food source so it has no pesticides either.
- Wall sections and Mammoth Multi for underfloor require no straps or staples (no risk of electrocution)
- You can maximise thermal performance with a smooth finish without bunching, creases or folds.
Your customers will be happier with less toxins in their home and long-lasting effectiveness that carries a 50 year warranty when correctly installed and adequately protected.
There's a Mammoth product suitable for every new build or retrofit insulation project.
Mammoth is fully BRANZ Appraised and meets the required provisions of the New Zealand Building Code.